• The user manual contains important information of the device.
Please keep it in a safe place for the future reference and read through it carefully.
• Before using the device, wipe it with a dry towel to remove dust.
• Do not use abrasives or solvents, and please keep the product away from the water.
• Do not use alcohol or volatile liquids to clean the product.
• Do not disassemble the product arbitrarily or use it for any other purpose.
• We are not responsible for breakdown or damage caused by careless handling.
• A purchase order made by a minor may be cancelled by the same minor or his/her guardian if his/her guardian has not consented to such purchase.
BT21 RJ minini
WIRELESS CAR CHARGER
Very fast shipping and very cute
It works amazing, it's honestly a great price for everything it does than a regular one. Jin made me buy it
Not worth $56
I can’t believe that I spent $56 on a charger/phone holder that doesn’t do anything special. It says it’s a wireless charger but you obviously still need a wire to the charger so the wire can still in the way when you’re driving. The suction cup holder is defective and won’t stay suction to the dashboard or the window. It has a sort of sticky residue on it, which I thought would help it stick, but nope. The holder falls off the window as I’m driving so my phone falls and that defeats the purpose of having a hands free holder. When I contacted customer service, they told me I wasn’t using the suction cup properly and proceeded to tell me how to use a suction cup. I then was told to send a video of the problem. How can I take a video of something while I’m driving and how can I record it if my phone is on the charger for demonstration purposes. Plus, I can’t predict when the holder is going to fall off so am I just going to have a passenger record the phone holder every time we drive somewhere to capture when the product fails. I just want to return it, especially after seeing what I got for $56. I keep getting the run around. Please just let me return the ineffective, unnecessarily expensive piece of plastic that is a frustrating annoyance. Why is this so difficult? I